Monday 12 September 2011

All Hail The Egyptian Queen

So proud of our little sisterette on her very first debut as a full-pledged model. It took as one month to mobilize the whole production due to schedule conflicts, but as seen below its all worth the wait. I am super excited at the other photographers photos of her. I’m sure they have done a better job in taking pictures. Celyn is one of those people that will be a MUA favourite, she never, ever complains. She won’t tell you that her neck is sore because its taking me a lifetime to perfect the gel liner I’m putting on…She’s that dedicated to the craft.

I used several items to complete this look. As she already have good skin, it was easy for me to do the rest. A little tweaking here and there and, Voila! We have in our presence an Egyptian Queen.

These are the products I used on her:

FACE:
      Foundation – Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Early Tan
      Bronzer – For highlight and to make her a golden beauty. I used ELF bronzer
      Cheeks – I used Coastal Scents Blusher Palette
      Contour – Coastal Scents Contour Palette
      Concealer – Concealer Palette from Coastal Scents
      Powder – MAC Select Sheer in NC30

EYES:
Eyeshadow – I used ELF cream shadow in butter pecan to help the gold pigments to stick.
Liner – POP eyeliner in black. And Maybelline gel eyeliner.
Mascara – Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara in Black
False Eyelashes – From Sasa and DUO eyelash adhesive

LIPS:
      For Base I used a concealer on her lips to blank out the colour and to act as a base for the gold eyeshadow to stick. I conditioned the lips after with my trusty lip balm Rosebud Salve, which I think everyone should have.




No comments:

Post a Comment